Real Estate License
The online Oklahoma Real Estate License courses offered through Oklahoma Real Estate Education are provided by VanEd and satisfy the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission's pre-license education requirements. Enroll today to complete your 90-clock hour requirement with instructor support.
Provisional Sales Associate Pre-License Course
To get an Oklahoma Real Estate License, as a provisional sales associate, an applicant must complete the following:
Provisional Sales Associate License - Requirements
1. Successfully complete a 90-clock hour pre-license real estate education course on basic principles and practices in real estate;
2. Submit (in person or mail) the Application for Real Estate License, along with course completion certificate to: Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
1915 N Stiles Ave, STE 200, OKC, OK 73105 | 405.521.3387
3. After submitting application to OREC, take a Criminal History Background Check at an IdentoGO (by IDEMIA) Fingerprint Location near you; and
4. OREC will send notice to schedule for examination at a PSI location.
Real Estate Broker Course
There are two sets of license requirements based upon the type of Broker license you want to have issued. Each of the requirements are described below:
Broker Associate License Requirements - this type of license works under a Broker Manager, Principal Broker or Branch Broker
1. Two years active license experience as a sales associate or provisional sales associate within the past 5 years;
2. Submit to a criminal history background check;
3. Successfully complete a 90-clock hour advanced pre-license real estate education course; and
4. Successfully complete the Oklahoma broker state examination.
Managing Broker, Principal Broker or Branch Broker License Requirements - these types of licenses are authorized to manage broker associates, sales associates and provisional sales associates
Each broker license must meet the above five (5) requirements (as listed for Broker Associates) and additionally complete the following:
1. Two year’s active license experience as a sales associate or broker associate (PSA experience will not count);
2. Proof of 10 valid real estate transactions;
3. Successfully complete the Broker In Charge Course that consists of 15-clock hours.
CLICK HERE to locate the Broker In Charge Course and to enroll.
State Examination Study Material Available
Oklahoma Real Estate Education now offers real estate license examination study material for both the national and state portions of the Oklahoma state examination. These are available when you purchase a pre-license sales or broker course.
I highly recommend these courses. It was a pleasurable experience… the courses were informative and the process was self-explanatory. The follow up from Anne regarding my status of completing the courses was incredibly helpful and I look forward to future CE courses with Oklahoma Real Estate Education. -DW
I found the Broker in Charge course easy to navigate and material was to the point. Had a minor technical glitch on Sunday and to my pleasant surprise my Oklahoma contact Anne Woody got it quickly resolved and I was able to complete my course with no angst. This was a very good course and enjoyed completing it at my own pace. Of course, most importantly I passed the Broker in Charge course. Will use this program next time I need continuing education hours. -RS
Thank you, Anne, for absolutely everything!! I enjoyed the Post-License course so much, it was so detailed and I was able to follow along in every chapter! -KG
Thank you! It was a great Post License course, easy to follow! -JB
I really liked the Post License course, it was super easy to follow!! Thank you! –KG
Thank you so much for your assistance throughout the course, I really appreciate it. –TH
I just finished the Broker in Charge course. Great information. I learned a lot and remembered a lot! I like the format and the level of knowledge. -MH
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions before you enroll, please feel free to contact Anne Woody, the online instructor at (405) 245-8896 for assistance or click below with your questions.
Launch Your Real Estate Career
We provide an efficient and convenient way for you to complete your real estate education online. Not only does this save you time and money, but we strive to deliver relevant and accurate content to support you in complying with the laws and regulations of the real estate profession. Best of all, you can complete all of your courses at your convenience.